Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ode to Joni

My sister left an amazing little message in my comment section (the Merry Christmas post with the beautiful rendering of our Christmas morning). Being a Severe girl means that you NEED validation for everything, so of course she had to call me and wait on the phone while I read her comment so she could make sure she was as funny as she thought she was!



Well, the comment is INDEED hilarious, and I feel it would be unfortunate for anyone to miss out on this. For that reason, I present to you Joni's comments, which I am going to title



"THIS ISN'T JUST A STICK FIGURE DRAWING"

Wow, thank you all for you compliments. I must admit that it's quite a beautiful peace of artwork. the colors compliment each other well, the composition is amazing, and the piece as a whole is, well, uncomparable! It was a risk in my career to take such a bold project on, but I think it will definately improve my portfolio and prove me worthy to be Head Designer anywhere I choose. Thank you all for your support. Mom, Dad, and yes, even you. Thank you. But especially, thank you Tawnya for allowing me, and trusting me in this piece, to be able to portray your family in such a way we all wish to see you. All happy, and cooperative. Such a lovely sight to see. Unfortunately, such a sight only exists in my beautiful artwork. And that, my friends, and family, is why I continue to work in this field I love so much, to show what a happy world could look like, if we didn't have screaming children running around, hitting innocent bystanders, cutting their own hair, eyelashes, drawing on the walls. A world of simplicity. And here, I present it to you. So take a moment, and enjoy serenity, tranquility, beauty, and peace this masterpiece holds.


I had tears streaming down my cheeks when I was reading this! I couldn't even read the screen by the end! Ahhhh..... Joni. Joni, Joni, Joni...........

Well done.

3 comments:

Toni said...

freaking hilarious. The best part is that I do that to Katie all the time. I think I am hilarious and post a funny comment and then badger her to read it so that I feel validation that I am indeed hilarious.

Tawnya said...

OF COURSE you are hilarious! I crack up at your blog all the time!!! And I'm so glad we aren't the only ones! Ha ha ha... We're always calling each other saying "Did you see my blog? Go leave me a comment!"

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/rincian-kekayaan-dan-perjalanan-karir-joe-biden