Thursday, December 18, 2008

All about Drew....








I'm dying over my chubby, squishy, snuggly little man! I've been taking so many pictures of him, and am feeling the need to share (we like sharing....).

The top pictures are of Drew earlier today at work with me. He was laughing so hard for at least 10 minutes, and then paid for it with about 15 minutes of hard hiccups! It was the cutest little laugh EVER!


We seriously can't get enough of him. He gets SO many kisses from me, but he gets even more from Mason! Mason is constantly walking over to him and kissing his head. Lately, he's had to make sure he bends over and gets Drew right smack on the lips. He's also decided he needs to kiss the baby with the kissing sound, since mommy does. Today, he was trying SO hard to kiss with the noise. He started open-mouth kissing Drew's head, and SUCKING on it to get the noise! BAH HA HA HA!!! I was laughing so hard!


Awww.... Cute kids!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to give him kisses all over those chubby cheeks. My babies only have chubs for a little bit.

Toni said...

I Love chubby babies and big brothers, they are the best!!! I love the sssssssss it is sad when they actually learn to say things correctly. Drew is a chunky monkey, what a sweet little man, I want to squish him!

Joel's Family said...

I think you feed him whole milk or maybe cream. He is definately not lacking. It makes you want to totally squeeze those cute cheeks. He is a cutie.

R Cadina said...

OOOHHHHHHHH MYYYYY GOOOOOOSH!!!!!!! I just left him and miss him! He is soooooo stinkin cute!! Most of the time I say that pictures don't do the cute little babies justice...but, hello?!?!?! Seriously....soooo super squishy. And he really really has the cutest laugh. I've never seen a baby so easily and happily entertained! hehe love you Drew!