Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mason and his S's



First off, does anyone know how to type S's? Is that right? As in "more than one S." "Multiple S-es." No... That's definitely not right. We're sticking with S's!

Mason is talking so much right now, and it's cracking me up. He can repeat most everything I say. Sometimes it sounds exactly right (Me: "Mason, say Daddy." Mason: "DADDY"), and other times.... Not so much (Me: "Mason, say Joni." Mason: "Osh-di").

His absolute favorite words are ones with an S. Lights. Bus. Snake. I've just discovered that the last couple days. With all the Christmas Lights, he's learned how to fluently say "Dights." He says it perfectly, but since it has an "s" he says "dights.... sssss..... sssss..... sssss." So funny! He just repeats the "s" sound over and over and over! "Bussssss.... sssss..... sssss."

I need to get it recorded before he stops doing it!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't it soo cute when they start trying to be like grownups. He sounds adorable.

Joel's Family said...

That is way cute. It looks like he already had his hunting gear.

R Cadina said...

hahahaha....it's so fun hearing him actually say words!! My favorite is when he says, "Jesh!" and in...yes. haha...k, really really hard to actually type baby accent. I'm sitting here saying it over and over trying to get it right. haha. anyway, cute little guy. :0)

Toni said...

I think I forgot to tell you how hard I laughed at those pics of your hubby trying to get his cam to work. So Classic!