Thursday, December 18, 2008

What is WRONG with this stupid thing!

I love John.


So, he's a big-time hunter. Big time. Big enough that he thinks he needs every gadget and gismo known to mankind (well, known to the HUNTING mankind). He got a game camera this year, which you mount to a tree. The camera has a motion sensor, and snaps pictures every 15 or 30 seconds when it picks up movement. This way, you can see what wildlife is in an area without having to sit in the tree for weeks at a time.


A little while ago, we got our memory cards mixed up somehow (totally not my fault, by the way, no matter what he says!). I didn't realize it, and just kept snapping pictures. John told me one day that I got his hunting memory card, but I haven't really thought much of it.

Today, I started looking through the pictures, and LOOK AT THESE GEMS! Oh my.... John is working so hard to fix the camera that he THINKS isn't working! John's at work, and I'm dying over these, so I thought I'd hurry and post them before he comes home and catches me making fun of him (he he..... Love you, hon!).




(This last one is my favorite.... Scratching his chin, looking perplexed.... "Why isn't this stupid thing working?!?!")

1 comment:

R Cadina said...

BAH HA!!! Can we submit this to the red green show?? The chin scratcher looks soooo good!! "maybe duct tape will fix it". It's so cool that he's such an avid hunter....that is just so super manly! :0) Lucky, lucky you. hehe. love you john!