Thursday, December 11, 2008

TWILIGHT!!!

I'm doing a Twilight post. Yes, I'm cool, and I'm in love with a fictional vampire, but HAVE YOU READ IT?!?!?!?! Oh my....
:: swoon ::

I read the books a while back, and then again before Breaking Dawn came out in August. I'm not sure what it is, but they give me this psycho-crazed-obsessed feeling, and I can't put them down! (Ha ha.... Yes, psycho-crazed-obsessed is a good thing in this case!) So good, so easy to read, and such an interesting story line.

I watched the movie, which I was not thrilled with it the first time. It jumped around too much, the acting was overdone, the story line just didn't make sense, etc. I watched it a second time, and LOVED IT! Ha ha.... I think I was too busy analyzing it the first time around, and I was more relaxed the second and just enjoyed the show. Rob Pattinson is HOT (I was a hater, sorry Rob), and Kristen Stewart did a great job. The movie isn't perfect, but it was low-budget, and had a lot of ground to cover. The best thing is, JOHN LIKED IT! Wahoo!!! He definitely didn't like it the same way I did, but he thought it was cool and he liked the vampire/werewolf aspect of it (you know, the manly parts, because he's UBER-manly). I'll definitely be buying it and watching it obsessively!!!

And now, I just finished reading Midnight Sun on Stephenie Meyer's website. OH MY GOSH! I love it even more than Twilight! I was so mad when it was over, and I'm dying for her to finish the book (hopefully she will!). I think I'll read it again, and then read Breaking Dawn again.

Awww...... Okay, I feel much better getting this all out of my system and into the open. I, Tawnya, am a Twilight Fan! And to cap it all off, here's the result of my Twilight Quiz Rachelle told me to take.



I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!


You are thoughtful and care very deeply for your family. A loving home is of great importance to you and you always try to make people feel welcome. Although you have a great capacity to love, you also have a great capacity to hurt, so at times you can be sensitive. You're firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgment and appreciate the kind way you always handle things.


Rachelle guessed I would be Esme. Good guess!!!

5 comments:

R Cadina said...

YEAH!! Good job! I'm going to have to put the description of the quiz results on mine too! That was fun to read what Esme meant. And yes...very you. :0) I really am a genius. hehe...
I can't wait to own the movie actually. I'm sure that we'll both be watching it obsessively until the second one comes out...which will hopefully NOT be low budget!! hehehe
LOVE YOU!!
-rachelle-

Toni said...

I am so glad that you are a twilight FREAK like me!!!!! I wasn't going to read the books and all of my sisters finally convinced me and I read all four in like 2 weeks right after Morgan was born. I just went and saw the movie for the 2nd time last night and LOVED it again. Wow, he is so hot in the Port Angeles scene. I am so proud of John for going with you. Bri just laughs and indulges me, but didn't want to see it. I will take the test and let you know the result. Can I just say that I am so happy you are a blogger now!!!

Katie Jane said...

You are freaking awesome...and like Toni I am glad you are a twilight crazy. I think that we should all go see the movie together...again...since we have all seen it twice (and dream of Edward secretly.)

Joel's Family said...

I am glad to see you updated your blog ha ha.... Glad to see you got to see the movie, alot of people are talking about it. Hope things are going well.

Unknown said...

I loved catching up with your family. I love your Blog. I loved the Twilight movie. It was great to see the characters come to life. I look forward to keeping in touch with you.